Thursday, November 15, 2007

I know you need someone there for you.
I know you need someone there to listen to you.
I know you just need a listening ear.
Cos that was what I always did.

For me, I'm still struggling with the past.
So difficult to get over it.
Easier said than done.
I still wish I'm the one there for you.

Cheer up.
For nothing is too difficult to solve.
There is always a solution.
Don't give up.
:)

Labels:


my girl. | @11:10 PM;



-== 不能说的秘密 ==-



-== My Girl ==-


Tan Hui Ping
Born 21st Sept 1987
Virgo
Stubborn, Short-term memory lost, Sensitive, Pessimistic, Good listener

珍惜

Each and everyone that came across my life
Evey moment regardless of good or bad moments
Everything that I have

讨厌

Being alone
Insects
Backstabbers
Being forgetful

*我想拥有的/我想做的*

1.My Girl Crystal ball
2.PDA phone
3.PSP RED
4.MacBook Pro
5.External hard-disk
6.Passport
7.Car Liscense
8.Canon camera
9.MI BMW car


-== Say what?! ==-




-=Goals 2007=-

Waist of 26 inch (Don't even think of how much it is NOW!!)

UP UP my GPA to 3.5 (GPA is 3 NOW)

Enter University-hopefully SMU (If not, work n study part-time)

Pursue a Banking & Finance Degree (Don't think it's a 3min dream)

Nothing is impossible,for it will be impossible when you don't even try.

-== Beloved ==-

Audrey
Joanna
Sister-Irene
Biao Mei-Xin Hui
Kylie-Josie
Cousin-Li Ting
ShopShop!!
Sahara-SBM CLUB VP
Sisters-Irene n Ben
Desmond
Caden Cecelia-Buddy
Chee Geok-missed!



-== CREDITS ==-

designer:
hosts:
blogger
photobucket
imageshack
blogskins
brushes: 1, 2, 3
Images:
soompi

-== past ==-

April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | January 2008 |